Summer is finally here and we are ecstatic because it allows us to make some easy and light meals. So here’s a quick simple recipe to brighten your apéro and dinner parties. All you need is some fresh asparagus, some pitted olives and balsamic vinegar to make this simple and yet delicious dish. It took us less than 10 minute to create.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 pounds of asparagus, washed, trimmed & cut into 2-inch piece at an angle
- 2 tbsp of pitted kalamata olives
- 4 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- ¼ lbs of fresh Parmesan
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
1. Add 2 tbsp of oil in a sauce pan.
2. Transfer the asparagus and sauté them until slightly tender, add a bit of salt to tatse. Mix occasionally. We usually prefer them to be a bit crunchy, so we don’t overcook them.
3. Set aside in a colander and cover with aluminum foil to keep them warm.
4. In the same pan, add the balsamic vinegar and make sure to scrap the bottom of the pan with spatula.
5. Now add your olives and mix together.
6. Add some pepper to your asparagus
7. Transfer your asparagus on plate, add the olives and the sauce, then add some parmesan.
8. Now that your dish is ready enjoy!
Bon appétit les loulous!