Did you know you could make a nice spread out of your fresh peas? It is very easy to add to your list of things you can do for a quick get together with friends or a cookout and it’s on the healthy side. Not too many people fancy peas, but they are tasty if done right. Eat with some toasted country bread or multigrain.
1 pound of fresh peas
¼ pound of pine nuts
3 fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp of olive oil
½ lemon juice
salt & pepper
1. Bring some water in a pan to boil.
2. Add the peas and let cook for 90 seconds.
3. Drain in a colander and set aside.
4. In a mixer or blender, add the peas and the rest of the ingredients except for the salt and pepper
5. Transfer into a clean bowl after mixing and add some salt and pepper and let cool down and enjoy.